[Gllug] Does anyone remember W98?

Ryland, Peter peter.ryland at squaregain.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 12:20:32 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-27 at 20:39 +0100, Peter Childs wrote:
> ... I would love to upgrade our accounts machine
> to XP but unfotunally the accounts department can't afford a new
> computer due to cut backs and it will not let us upgrade it!

They probably have some games installed on it and are scared you'll lock
it down.

Pete

This communication is confidential and is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not that person you are not permitted to make use of
the information and you are requested to notify
postmaster at squaregain.co.uk immediately that you have
received it and then destroy the copy in your possession.
Squaregain Ltd is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority and is a member of the LSE.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk