[Gllug] [OT] Appreciation

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 20:39:16 UTC 2006

On 19 Dec 2006, tethys at gmail.com stated:

> On 12/18/06, Juergen Schinker <ba1020 at homie.homelinux.net> wrote:
>
>> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/prelink-howto.xml
>
> Grandmother? Have you seen this really cool trick you can do with an egg?

Nah, *that* would have been if he'd been talking to Jakub Jelinek. I
haven't submitted more than a couple of tiny patches to prelink
(actually to its testsuite, which couldn't cope with --as-needed being
enabled by default. glibc's testsuite had the same problem. Nothing else
seems to care...)

> PS. Reposted from gmail, because UKFSN bounced the original due to a
> SORBS entry (which is incorrect, too). Sigh. I do wish people wouldn't
> do that with their mail servers...

Why does anyone give SORBS the time of day? They're about as accurate as
SPEWS...

--
`He accused the FSF of being "something of a hypocrit", which
 shows that he neither understands hypocrisy nor can spell.'