[Gllug] Need to add company reg to web pages and emails?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Fri Dec 22 08:40:53 UTC 2006

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Richard Jones wrote:

> Oh dear Jason, you fell for it :-)  Check the parent's signature...

I never read signatures or disclaimers, etc.

> Having said that it does seem that it may apply to .sig's.  After all
> many email communications from Merjis could be taken as binding and
> important notices.

It will only apply to official documents in electronic form so if you send
invoices, quotes, etc by email it applies to those. If you are in doubt
just add a X-Stupid-Law header

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98