[Gllug] Recommendations for web hosting companies

Thomi Richards thomir at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 18:08:38 UTC 2006

Hello List,

Like many of my fellow countrymen, I have recently relocated from New
Zealand to the greater London area. I am looking for recommendations
for decent web hosting companies for low volume corporate web sites.

Let me define "decent":

 * Reasonable uptime.
 * Linux based (goes without saying really).
 * LAMP options available (I don't mind paying extra for these features).

I've been looking at rackspace, but I don't need anything nearly as
powerful as that.

Any ideas?

Oh, and happy Christmas, if you're that way inclined.

Cheers,
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk