[Gllug] Recommendations for web hosting companies

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sun Dec 24 18:40:21 UTC 2006

On Sunday 24 December 2006 18:08, Thomi Richards wrote:

> Let me define "decent":
>
>  * Reasonable uptime.
>  * Linux based (goes without saying really).
>  * LAMP options available (I don't mind paying extra for these features).
>
> I've been looking at rackspace, but I don't need anything nearly as
> powerful as that.
>

> Any ideas?

Hi Thomi

I can offer you two choices/recommendations.

1. The company I work for is an independent ISP I /we can accommodate your
requirements.

2. Failing that I personly use https://ukwebsolutionsdirect.co.uk/

If you want to investigate option 1. further send me a mail off list on or
around 2nd January 2007

--
Regards
Peter cannon