[Gllug] TFT Monitors

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Tue Dec 19 18:48:36 UTC 2006

On Dec 19, 10:36, budgester at budgester.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So I've saved my pennies up and it's Christmas and I get to buy a new
> monitor.
>
> So I'd going for a 19" TFT and there seems to be two resolutions out
> there 1280*1024 and 1440*900.
>
> But which one to go for, I figure with the 1440 I should get to windows
> tiled nicely i.e. a terminal and a browser, anyone had experiences with
> these ?

I have an ASUS something or other 1440x900 from Scan and I really like
it use it dual head with an old IBM 15" that can tilt great for docs.
Also has 5ms response time which is nice since I am an Evercrack II
addict.[0] ;)

http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=478289

ASUS 1925WS I like it. :)

[0] Yes I know it is Windows and Sony and they are evil but I just like
pretending to be a two foot tall fairy smiting evil, I am twisted that
way. :D
--
Peace Jim :-)

 Smash forehead on keyboard to continue...