[Gllug] RE: Wireless encryption

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 15:13:08 UTC 2006

On Fri 29 Dec, Alex A. Smith MCP wrote:

> Plus if you don't notice someone sat outside your house in a car with a laptop.... ;)

   I am in an area which is never clear of parked cars, while there are
thousands of people per day sitting in the traffic jam in front of my house
(it is jammed for much of the day), quite apart from the unknown number of
people living in nearby rented furnished rooms, thanks to the proposed then
cancelled highway modernisation scheme.
   My ADSL modem had already been set up for wireless use when I installed
it, and someone started using the wireless link immediately.

--
Chris Bell