[Gllug] TFT Monitors

James Roberts jr at stabilys.com
Tue Dec 19 15:15:12 UTC 2006

budgester at budgester.com wrote:
> So i'm going for a 19" TFT and there seems to be two resolutions out
> there 1280*1024 and 1440*900.

I have both. The wide one is better for games (modern games!) and video,
perfectly usable for side-by-side but a bit low on vertical res.

The other is better for my old eyes than my 17" of the same res: I use
it for main desktop and the 17" as the secondary. However its resolution
makes things a bit clunky so I am going for a 24" 1920+ res wide screen
next and dumping the 17" :)

Like this:
http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productlisting.aspx?c=uk&category_id=6198&cs=ukdhs1&image_flag=True&l=en&s=dhs&show_summary=False

So it's horses, courses, etc. Take your pref.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk