[Gllug] Need to add company reg to web pages and emails?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Thu Dec 21 17:34:37 UTC 2006

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Richard Jones wrote:

> What's particularly disturbing is this is the first time I've heard
> anything about it.  However Out-Law is pretty reliable, so it seems
> like it's for real.
>
> I didn't think we'd see the day when bloated .sig's were required
> _by_law_.

They are not.

It's only official documents that require this. The new regulation simply
means that things that on paper require such information have to also have
it in electronic versions.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98