[Gllug] [OT] Appreciation

Simon Morris sm at fsfe.org
Sun Dec 17 21:12:40 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 15:40 +0000, Donald Williams wrote:

> Simon Morris has been a particularly helpful and sensible contact in all
> this and while thanking all the GLLUG members I want to be sure that now
> he's retiring from the pole position he fully realises the worth of his
> contribution to GLLUG, to Linux, and to me.
>
> May yer wotsits never rot, young Simon - power to your elbow for the
> future.

Thanks for the nice words Don... I didn't really announce my parting
from the GLLUG admin team on the main mailing list.

I'm off for personal reasons - not for anything remotely resembling
dissatisfaction with GLLUG and I'd urge people to sign up to the admin
list and help out with future meetings

I'll still be lurking on the lists....

Rgds

~sm