[Gllug] Rack nuts

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Fri Feb 3 09:20:18 UTC 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Mark Williams wrote:

> Maplins sell sets of nuts and bolts by mail order (KW35Q), although

They come in packs of 4 and are *so* expensive it makes me weep and curse
if I'm ever in the situation where I need to buy them :-(

> How does the insertion tool work?  I've always just pushed them in
> with my mild steel fingers...

I always use a flat bladed screwdriver. Not terribly health & safety
conscious but the scars aren't too noticable.

Simon.

--
"Robot : Your plastic pal who's fun to be with"

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk