[Gllug] Emacs macro to do a replace-regexp

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Feb 18 14:36:18 UTC 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Mark Preston moaned:
>  I didn't realize you'd added mind reading to your extensive skills.

Alas I haven't. I am not Joerg Schilling (thank goodness).

> Without a reply from the mysterious JF I guess we'll never know for sure
> precisely what he was thinking.

He seems to have flown away.

>                                 He does say he is new to Emacs, not
> that he's a hardened hacker with too many neurones to rub together. In
> an ideal world I'd have you as my next door neighbour on one side and
> Tethys on the other side and I'm sure all my computering problems
> would be solved.

Hey, we're *busy* (at least I am; I dunno if Tet is).

(Admittedly I'm mostly busy because I haven't learned to say `no, sod
off, not yet, come back in a thousand years' to ridiculous requests...)

> meantime I'll have to make do with eavesdropping on your postings to
> GLLUG :-).

It's not eavesdropping if we want people to read them :)

--
`... follow the bouncing internment camps.' --- Peter da Silva
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk