[Gllug] Emacs macro to do a replace-regexp

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 17:28:14 UTC 2006

Nix writes:

>> In an ideal world I'd have you as my next door neighbour on one side and
>> Tethys on the other side and I'm sure all my computering problems
>> would be solved.
>
>Hey, we're *busy* (at least I am; I dunno if Tet is).

Yep, busy here too. Now admittedly, with the problems I've been having
this week, I'm not convinced people should be calling on me for assistance
anyway. But that's mostly been down to the braindead design of SATA, rather
than anything else. Sigh. But at least I'm back up and on the net again
now.

pvmove, I think I love you.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk