[Gllug] RE: Gllug Digest, Vol 32, Issue 45

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Tue Feb 14 20:44:56 UTC 2006

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 08:02:26PM -0000, David Abbishaw wrote:
> Are there any good web resources where I can find other snippets like this?

Sure, regexlib has a lot of expressions you can crib.
http://www.regexlib.com/

Do you mean shell script snippets? I'm sure that libraries exist, try
searching for "shell script" library on Google, see what comes up. In
the spirit of teaching you to fish, rather than giving you a fish, you
should definitely read the bash manpage, and the Advanced Bash Scripting
Howto, which requires no previous knowledge. Such documentation moves at
a fairly fast pace, I'm sure I've seen books which take even more of a
tutorial approach.

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/

TLDP [the linux documentation project] has a lot of other howtos, books,
etc available, see http://tldp.org/

/joel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk