[Gllug] just a quick question

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Mon Feb 13 13:07:04 UTC 2006

> Perhaps you could devote your awesome intellect to learning how to
> quote an email message - or to learning how to punctuate?

I never intended to offend anyone - I thought it was a witty way of pointing
out that
instead of answering my question the replies just seemed to be telling each
other how
clever they were and that they could answer me if they wanted but chose not
to.
I never said I had an awsome intellect, I said I found it easy to learn from
people who do
have an awsome intellect. I also said - if I remember correctly - that I
realise there REALLY ARE
geniuses on this list but I had to do with just being a quick learner.

I never intende