[Gllug] Paying to send email..

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 12:39:23 UTC 2006

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 12:24:35PM +0000, Dan Stevens (IAmAI) wrote:
> I can't see how this will be of any use unless everyone is charged to
> send emails. If that happens, I won't be sending emails to AOL or
> Yahoo addresses (in fact, I don't think I do anyway).

Trouble is that you can't control who your mates sign up with, or
those on mail lists that you may manage.

I run several lists - if this really bites I shall simply ask those
to get another email address. I am a mean bastard & won't pay.

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>