[Gllug] Paying to send email..

Dan Stevens (IAmAI) dan.stevens.iamai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:49:36 UTC 2006

Of couse there will be no way of forcing people to pay to send emails
to them, which proves the flaw in the system. I wish they wouldn't
claim that is supposed to tackle spam because it wont' tackle spam
anymore than spam filters should. All this is doing is giving whoever
is willing to pay, the opportunity to by pass spam filter. I would
imagine bypassing spam filter is a very appealing prospect to
spammers, who ironically, may be willing to spend money to do.

In essence, I see no logical explaination of how this is going to
tackle spam, and if anything it is opening the opportunity for it to
get worse.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk