[Gllug] Paying to send email..

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Thu Feb 9 09:18:04 UTC 2006

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 09:07:05AM +0000, Dan wrote:
> What really gets me about spam is that there must be so many people
> stupid enough to help make it work. I mean, it's bad enough someone
> opening spam and reading it instead of deleting it immediately, but
> people actually buying what the spam advertises as a result of reading
> it?! Are these people insane!

Hard to say, but it seems likely that they have small penises, small
breasts, are dishonest enough to buy fake degrees online and gullible
enough to gamble on the stockmarket on the advice of a total stranger.
And they top-post.

--
Bruce

I see a mouse.  Where?  There, on the stair.  And its clumsy wooden
footwear makes it easy to trap and kill.  -- Harry Hill