[Gllug] Paying to send email..

Dan Stevens (IAmAI) dan.stevens.iamai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:07:05 UTC 2006

What really gets me about spam is that there must be so many people
stupid enough to help make it work. I mean, it's bad enough someone
opening spam and reading it instead of deleting it immediately, but
people actually buying what the spam advertises as a result of reading
it?! Are these people insane!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk