Fw: [Gllug] just a quick question

paul paul at thinksolution.net
Mon Feb 13 15:01:26 UTC 2006

> Any chance you could sort your quoting, trimming and formatting out?
> Your messages are hard to follow.

yes, sorry . It's just that I'm using outlook express - I prefer kmail which
works better for this list and it's preferred style. I will switch back to
it ASAP
which isn't just yet.   Anyway I'm almost bored by this flaming war that
appears
to have reared it's ugly head. I'm sorry if what I said offended anyone, it
was only
meant as a sort of shot above your heads to make you realise that none of
you had
directly answered what the topic was about. I have the utmost respect, other
than that,
for the list and its members. I do, however stick to my point that
punctuation is
a subjective and, therefore, stylistic consideration. My question was
answered by
someone pointing out that for the sake of security it is probably not wise
have the mail directed by a server, based on the sender rather than the
recipient.