[Gllug] just a quick question

Paul paul at thinksolution.net
Sat Feb 11 18:42:37 UTC 2006

I know I'm replying to my own mail but I think, on reflection, you were
being ironical about the way I phrased things  - its not ego then?

Well I can't help it if I learn quickly that's just how it is - I never seem
to find much in the way once I take up the challenge of learning new things.
I admit some people on this site REALLY are geniuses but I just find it very
easy to learn from books and other people.