[Gllug] GCC Errors

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 18:24:36 UTC 2006

Mick Farmer writes:

>I have a C program that contains functions cabs and cfree.
>The first gives a warning about a built-in function, but the
>second produces an error.  Does anyone know how to get round
>these?

As Martin has hinted, providing the actual text of the error
messages might help. You can override cabs(3) in your own program,
but since gcc is implementing it directly, you need to tell it
that you've done so. Either add -ansi or -fno-builtin to your
compile flags. This will probably fix the problem for cfree(3)
as well.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk