[Gllug] iPodLinux

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Jan 19 12:47:31 UTC 2006

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Paul M. mused:
> I saw it demo'ed  towards the end of last year. The had footage of it
> playing video, amongst other things. Kind of pointless but impressive.

iPodLinux is definitely not pointless. Even if it was used for no other
things it's proving useful as a repository of hardware knowledge for
the Rockbox guys, as Rockbox has long since broken out of its Archos
ghetto and is advancing across the world's media players at speed :)

--
`Logic and human nature don't seem to mix very well,
 unfortunately.' --- Velvet Wood
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk