[Gllug] New IT dept-based sitcom

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 06:53:26 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 12:57:12AM +0000, M.Blackmore wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 15:18 +0000, Ben Fitzgerald wrote:
> > (or any other night if they have a
> > particularly boring existence!).
>
> Try having small kids and look at the cost of babysitters!
>
> Concentrates the mind on the wallet most markedly.

Yeah, I wasn't being all socially high + mighty. I'd fall on my arse
pretty quick taking that stance!

I don't have them (yet) and I always fail to appreciate this. I will
learn the hard way some time. Still, I'd hope not to watch too much tv.

ASIDE: I tried getting rid of the licence to use "DVD only" but the
girlfriend missed ER+match of the day.

Cheers,

Ben.

--