[Gllug] Patents *again*

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:37:23 UTC 2006

On 18/01/06, Peter Childs <peterachilds at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I read that Patents Kill. Not nessessary software patents but Medical
> ones make developing drugs very expensive and hence slow down research and
> hence are killing thousands every day.
> Its as if loyers don't have enough to do with the amount of real crime
> they need to find more!.  I mean come on.
>

> See

cont.

sorry gmail played up on me.... (Posted it before I was ready)

I know I read this  within the last few days but after doing a quick google
as to where I got a list of about 100 links all agreeing dating back as far
as 2001...
That the battle is far worse than we thought and we are fighting for far
more than computer software, but for the lives of people who will die
otherwise.

Peter Childs