[Gllug] D-Link/Linux

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 17:57:13 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 04:02:48PM +0000, John Edwards wrote:

> > (BTW: I have a D-Link DSL-604+)
>
> This is on a D-Link DSL-G604T with the latest firmware
> (V1.00B02T02.UK.20050815).

OK: mine wasn't running the latest firmware, so I thought that I would give it
a whirl, downloaded it, installed it, the router rebooted, got connectivity,
but I can no longer login to the modem via the web interface (which looks slightly
different so I assume that it did something). I have tried both my old password
and the 'factory' one of 'admin' - no joy.

Any ideas ?

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.