[Gllug] Recommendations for a CRM system

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:02:01 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm looking around at Customer Relationship Management applications
and I wondered if anyone on list has any recommendations.

I'm after the following features:

 * Keep contact information such as name, address, email, etc etc
 * Track appointments, calls to these people
 * Track the history of the client -- past meetings etc
 * Plan future meetings

I'd like to keep the data easily exportable so I can get out address
lists and other reporting type... "things" (I'm still to learn what I
can get out of these systems)

Also I'm looking at web based solutions that have a free software licence...

Any recommendations appreciated
--
~sm
Jabber: mozrat at gmail.com