[Gllug] Recommendations for a CRM system

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:40:48 UTC 2006

On 24/01/06, Simon Wilcox <essuu at ourshack.com> wrote:

> How many users of the system ?

5 initially but probably more than that in future.

> If you've got more than 5 users then Sugar CRM might suit you
> (http://sugarforge.org/) - it's big a complicataed but very powerful if
> you need that sort of thing.

Thank you - I'll have a look at that.

Also I forgot to mention that I'd prefer the application to have an
option to authenticate users against LDAP -- depressing how many great
applications there are (wikis, blogs, helpdesk systems) that require
yet another logon - these apps really should be storing user profile
type information in a database or whatever but do the authentication
part over LDAP if the user wants.

The world would be a better place :)

Thanks!

~sm