[Gllug] OT - Spare CRT monitors up for grabs SE london

Russell Howe rhowe at siksai.co.uk
Mon Jul 3 21:49:29 UTC 2006

On Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 06:17:18PM +0100, Dylan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've got various 15" and 17" crt monitors which the other half insists
> have to go.

> If anyone is interested, they're here in SE8 waiting for a good home. If
> no one wants them, what options exist for passing them on to places
> where they'll be welcomed?

OFFERS will reuse/recycle CRTs, but they charge to take them away (a
fiver each?)

http://www.crispej.org.uk/ is their website

If you say (as we recently did) to Southwark Council "er, we have 20
CRTs we need to dump, but we're not allowed to put them in the bin, are
we? What can we do with them?", they'll point you at OFFERS.

There's always LondonFreeCycle, too...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk