[Gllug] OT - What really happened on 9/11 ?

Mark Williams mark.666 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 06:52:46 UTC 2006

Alain Williams wrote:
> I had previously seen arguments that the attack on the Pentagon was faked,
> but this is far more disturbing:
>
> 	http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6545313046180631815&q=alex+jones
>
> Now cast your mind to the terrorist attacks that we are being told that the UK
> police are preventing (but I usually don't see any real evidence).
>
> Concerned ?

Back to the original footage - I too turned it off after a while; for
me, 'a while' came after that ludicrously dubbed bit of dubya [ :) ]
talking. Someone seriously expects us to believe that the footage of
airoplanes was done by Pixar & this scene  was real??

The Merkins grow some fascinating material for psychiatrists, but not,
apparently, a lot of skilled film fakers.

Articles like this may shake my faith in human intelligence, but they
don't make me wonder if the Moon landing & 9/11 were real.

Mark Williams

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk