[Gllug] [OT] mail marketing suite

Andy Mindel andymindel at wordtracker.com
Mon Jul 3 11:47:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

We've been working quite a bit lately with mailing list managers and
we're currently using Lyris.  It's a little expensive but very stable,
the UI could also do with a little work!

Some others that aren't quite free but reasonably priced:

http://aweber.com
http://www.campaignmonitor.com/
http://www.interspire.com/sendstudio/
http://www.getresponse.com/
http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp

Mailman - http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html is also a
possibility but have never actually used it.

Hope this helps.

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk