[Gllug] Server supplier for Linux mail server

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Mon Jul 17 20:26:16 UTC 2006

Richard Jones writes:

>We are very happy with a Supermicro AM-1020-AT which we bought from
>Armari Ltd[1] in Watford.

Might as well add in my recommendation for Armari here, as well.
I haven't bought any servers from them, but their workstations
are very high quality, and I'd definitely buy from them again.

Plus the guy that owns the company (a friend of a friend) bought a
Cray, to fulfill his childhood dreams -- which gives you some idea
of the sort of company it is. He's since bought a second Cray,
just because he can. Nice.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk