[Gllug] DNS question

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Sun Jul 2 21:28:13 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006, Adrian McMenamin wrote:

> I would suggest to you that, in future, if you don't want to help, don't
> bother commenting. That's enough now. I've fed the troll twice, with
> twice too often.

Martin is trying to help you even though you are making it very hard.

He has explained himself well I think.

Your question was vague. You provided deliberately false data.

Nobody can help you given just your original post and the others to this
point in the thread.

Ian's email explains why very well.

Given what you've posted ...

You need to determine exactly what you want to do. Do you want to
associate name servers with the domain or do you want to point a record at
a particular IP address? Given how vague you have been here it doesn't
surprise me that your registry provider don't seem to know what you want.

Jason

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk