[Gllug] Techa Kucha night

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu Jul 6 15:27:59 UTC 2006

http://www.asklater.com/steve/blog/?p=56

Please forward.

Techa Kucha Night, 25th July, London!

Pecha Kucha is a cool way of organising talks where each speaker is
allowed 20 slides with 20 seconds per slide. This keeps the speaker to
the point, and allows time for the audience to be exposed to a wide
range of ideas. Its totally awsome. You can watch some pecha kucha
impromptu/unofficial presentations which were many peoples highlight at
reboot.

Techa Kucha is a free night of tech pecha kucha talks on 25th July
(might move a day here or there, confirming venue so watch this space).
It will be at Westminster University at 7pm. Its dorkbot meets
javascript night meets GLLUG meets euroFOO. Want to speak? Good! Get
involved! email me your 20 slides (we want to avoid the laptop
connection problems) in powerpoint, keynote, pdf or jpegs by 7pm on the
24th July (a day before). Keep them simple in case we have to import the
presentations in a different program to what you use. See you there :-)

Techa Kucha is not an official pecha kucha night.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk