[Gllug] ADSL router/firewall/wireless/modem recommendations

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 09:09:50 UTC 2006

I am using Vigor routers at the office, and I believe the 2800 with wireless
will most likely do all you want,  although it is at the pricey end of the
spectrum.  I have also started using an ETEC linux-based router at home which
is less than half the price of the Vigor - but I am not sure whether this will
support all the features needed.   I have a CDroms with the setup info for both
and can probably copy them onto a CD if you want to look at the info on both.
Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk