[Gllug] Techa Kucha night

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Fri Jul 21 08:33:31 UTC 2006

* @ 20/07/06 07:38:50 AM sm at beerandspeech.org wrote:
> On 19/07/06, Benjamin Donnachie <benjamin at py-soft.co.uk> wrote:
> >SteveC wrote:
> >> Techa Kucha Night, 25th July, London!
> >
> >Drat!  I really wanted to go to this but just realised that I'm away on
> >a course next week... :-/
> >

> Steve,
>
> Who is speaking on which subjects at Techa Kucha night?

That's a good question and I'm not very sure. I've seen all but one
speak and know they're great speakers though so I'm not worried. I'll
know more on Monday when I should get slides from everyone.

There may be a lack of hard technical talks and I was hoping in
particular for someone to do some Linux and Rails advocacy.

The offer for anyone to speak stands, just drop me an email :)

have fun,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk