[Gllug] Keyboard giving up the ghost

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Jun 23 20:04:40 UTC 2006

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Daniel P. Berrange announced authoritatively:
> I know you really want the $360 Kinesis keyboard - its USB, but its
> not crappy :-)
>
>   http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/advantage_pro.htm

Bah, they just stole the Maltron's design, or vice versa, or something
(there's definitely some bad blood between those companies; each has
told me that the *other* nicked their designs and said `sue us if you
dare'... ah, the joy of inter-small-company interactions; it reminds
me of university politics. ;) )

But yes, both the Kinesis and the Maltron are excellent.

--
`NB: Anyone suggesting that we should say "Tibibytes" instead of
 Terabytes there will be hunted down and brutally slain.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk