[Gllug] Web Development

Dani Pardo jiffier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 19:32:20 UTC 2006

On 6/9/06, Joel Bernstein <joel at fysh.org> wrote:

> Bricolage is actually very good.

 I've visited their site. Looks good. There's all the API online even, nice.
 A pity there´s no online demo or anything like that to try.
 For example, I like the idea of "Gizmos" in Metadot. It´s a kind of
Portlets, an API to build your apps/things under the CMS/Portal. Is
that availiable in Bricolage?

> >  I'd also like to find a good one Java-based, but found none yet. :(
>
> Jahia isn't properly open-source but they have various models which
> might interest you. A previous employer of mine bought into Jahia in a
> big way for CMS/Portal stuff. http://www.jahia.com and
> http://www.jahia.org [commercial and community sites]

  Yep. I've seen it. Very good. A pity the "free" edition seems just a
cutted out version for personal use.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk