[Gllug] [OT] Long SCSI cable going for free

Christian Smith csmith at thewrongchristian.org.uk
Mon Jun 19 16:15:11 UTC 2006

Free to anyone willing to collect from SW18.

Wide external SCSI cable, I can only presume LVD or HVD due to it's
length. It is >10m long. Difficult to tell, as it is wound up ATM, and I
can't be bothered checking. Don't know if LVD and HVD cables are
compatible. Part of an office clearout.

Unknown working condition. No warranty, expressed or implied, on this
item.

It'll go on to freecycle at the end of the week.

Christian

--
     /"\
     / \