[Gllug] Cases on Freecycle List

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Tue Mar 14 07:53:28 UTC 2006

Contact me for the senders adress, which is at Goldsmiths in SE London.
the deal on Freecycle is that you collect.
And no, these are not being offered by me. This is a forward of a mail
from the Freecycle list.

We have about 10 pc mid sized tower cases available

They were from 5 year old elonex prosentia pcs. About 360 mm high, 2 x
5
1/2"bays, one external 3 1/2" Will take a standard motherboard 250mm
wide
by about 200 (or more) long

Currently bare cases with psu (may only be 180 w)_, and optical ide
drive,
mostly dvd. Some have floppy too

Mostly without cables.

These are quite sturdy cases compared with some I've bought.

I'd prefer them to go in a couple of batches rather than singly, so let
me
know what projects you have in mind!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk