[Gllug] Re: [Wylug-help] gnomemeeting installation problem

Yiannis Gatsoulis menig at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 19:39:45 UTC 2006

Emon wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I am running Slackware10.2 with KDE desktop. Recently I
>installed FreeRock Gnome-2.12.1(Minimal Installation). My only
>reason for installing it, is for using "gnomemeeting" which
>comes with it. So I did the following & came up with these
>
>********************
> jadukor at magic-box:~$ ldd /usr/bin/gnomemeeting | grep -i not
>        libplds4.so => not found
>        libplc4.so => not found
>        libnspr4.so => not found
>        libnss3.so => not found
>        libsmime3.so => not found
>        libssl3.so => not found
>        libsoftokn3.so => not found
>        libplds4.so => not found
>        libplc4.so => not found
>        libnspr4.so => not found
>
>So... what am I doing wrong??

Slightly off the topic.... development of gnomemeeting has stopped at
least in the sense of gnomemeeting. You may want to have a look on ekiga
which is basically gnomemeeting + sip (weee) and of course the change of
name. Btw, the error messages that you are having are pretty self
explanatory to me... I am not and have never been a slackware (clone)
user but isnt there any auto-web install system for you???

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk