[Gllug] PAN newsreader - grrrr

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Wed Mar 15 10:09:42 UTC 2006

It will become apparent from this post that I'm no Gnome expert.
(I wonder if Lord Gnome is a patron of the Gnome Foundation?
Enquiring minds want to know).

I've been using the Pan newsreader for many years, and I'm generally
quite happy with it. I've just been getting fed up with it recently as
it does not respect my desktop preferences  - ie. it doesn't pop up
Firefox as the browser application, and I really can't be bothered
tweaking this on a per-application basis.
I also find it impossible to cut-and-paste between Pan and (say)
Evolution. Rand over.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk