[Gllug] evolution problems

Donald W Williams don at rose963.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 05:08:23 UTC 2006

Hi - I checked the reference in tinyurl.com.kdlew and fortunately
bothered to read right down under evolution-2.4.0-3.4 to where it listed
files needed. Nestling malevolently there was the
libcamel-provider1.2.so.6 - one of the very files originally marked
missing by YAST! Given that I'm running thunderbird as a "fix" I'm
currently happy with I do have the time to get rid of evolution. But
how? It appears to this novice to be embedded quite widely. So:
1 - do I blunder into deleting apparent evolution files?
2 - do I do wait for a "fix" release from Suse?
Comments? Cheers, Don
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk