[Gllug] Abnormal PSUs

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Wed Mar 1 20:15:18 UTC 2006

Not strictly Linux-based, but I'll be running Linux on the box so there
is *some* relevance - I need to replace a faulty PSU which is not the
size of a standard ATX supply. Its dimensions are 126x63mm (from memory
- could be slightly off).

It turns out that while there are a million and one configurations and
styles of power supply available from each vendor I know of, they are
all the same thing, so does anybody know where I could buy a power
supply which will fit in this case?

Cheers,

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child," for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely