[Gllug] Abnormal PSUs

Andy Loates andy at the-bizz.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 21:46:14 UTC 2006

Matthew King said the following on 1/3/06 20:15:
> Not strictly Linux-based, but I'll be running Linux on the box so there
> is *some* relevance - I need to replace a faulty PSU which is not the
> size of a standard ATX supply. Its dimensions are 126x63mm (from memory
> - could be slightly off).
>
> It turns out that while there are a million and one configurations and
> styles of power supply available from each vendor I know of, they are
> all the same thing, so does anybody know where I could buy a power
> supply which will fit in this case?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew

Just replaced a PSU in one of our boxes. The replacement box came from
dabs.com and when ordering it a did notice that they sell their own
brand - dabs value - of 12cm PSU, I think up to 550w. Approx GBP 22.00.

Check this link

http://www.dabs.com/ProductList.aspx?ExposedRefinement=11003&NavigationKey=11259&CategorySelectedId=11259

(watch for line wrapping - its all one line)

--

Regards,

Andy Loates

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk