[Gllug] anti spam -- blue security

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 10:43:25 UTC 2006

Someone has pointed me at blue security, they essentially run a publically downloadable
'do not spam these addresses' list. A friend claims that it has been really effective,
I tend to view it as a 'these are valid email addresses' list that the spammers will use.

What they claim that what they will do is to sue the spammer. It it works it will only work
against USA spammers (OK that is 80% of them), but ...

Thoughts or (even better) experiences ?

	http://www.bluesecurity.com/

--
Alain Williams