[Gllug] Speakers for Junes Meeting

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Tue May 30 11:20:22 UTC 2006

Hello,

We are looking for speakers for Junes GLLUG meeting.

The range of topics we would like to hear presentations on could be
described as "anything to do with Linux or Free Software that is
interesting".

So if you have been working on a pet project, have been doing something
interesting recently with Linux or would like to present something to
the group please let us know as soon as possible.

We'd especially like some short "flash" talks - Please don't feel that
you can't present because you don't have 30 minutes of material to show.
5 minute flash talks would be great.

Thanks

~sm