[Gllug] Phone problems

charles c.adeniran at btinternet.com
Fri May 19 12:27:28 UTC 2006

Chris,

You have what BT call a "Noisy Line."  This can be cause by one of two
things: one, a faulty cable or two, a faulty connection.

If it is a fault cable there is water involved. If it is a faulty connection
it may be your ADSL box has gone faulty or one of your phones.

Whichever one it is I think your problem is internal. Your problem was
solved by: "..., was cured by disconnecting all phone connections and
extension cables from the line."

Email me direct if you need any help.

Charles :-)