[Gllug] Last nights meeting.

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Fri May 26 07:48:30 UTC 2006

I would like to say thanks to Christopher Fraser from Filmlight [0] for
taking the time to deliver an interesting presentation on their Film
editing, rendering and clustering setup. The attendance for the
presentation was around 25-30 people

Also thanks to Cheep Linux [1], Positive Internet [2] and Novell [3] for
providing prizes for our quiz afterwards. Well done to Steve and the
rest of the winning team (Sorry didn't catch all of your names) and also
to the other teams.

The winning team get to share a years free hosting at Positive Internet!

The next meeting will be a Saturday meeting towards the end of June -
possibly the 24th but please keep an eye on the mailing list and the
GLLUG website for details.

Thanks

~sm

[0] http://www.filmlight.ltd.uk