[Gllug] Xen - bit of a ramble

Wulf Forrester-Barker wulf.forrester-barker at nhs.net
Wed May 17 09:41:25 UTC 2006

Just a quick thought (from someone who hasn't yet tried Xen or any of
the similar products):

If it's all about creating virtual machines for you to work on, why not
install a distro that works well with Xen as your base and then put your
preferred distro as one of the options in the working environment? Does
it matter that Fedora Core this or SuSE that doesn't provide a good host
environment really matter?

I've got my flame proof undies on and am interested to hear comments
from people currently slaving on this particular coal face!

Wulf

--
Wulf Forrester-Barker
Webmaster